Welcome!

Helping you become self-confident.
Helping your life become dermatologistic.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Home Remedy for Warts

So, you have had that wart for a while, eh? Oh, you've tried drying it out with duct tape and freezing it, too? It's still there? Wow, you've tried everything for.. three weeks? Banana peel. Yep. Go ahead, try it. No, I'm not crazy. Yes, I have tried it. Two days. Yes, it only took me two days. Don't believe me? Okay, your wart. No, no, it's fine. I'll show myself to the door. I accept your apology. You don't have a banana? What a coincidence, I have one in my jacket pocket. Text me!

So, as you can see from my one-sided dialogue, banana peel is the one remedy I have tried to remove my reluctant warts! Thanks to my sister who didn't tell us (my mum and I) she had them and then gave them to us, we got warts! A lovely trio on my foot.. Hmm.. Anyway, we've tried a lot to get rid of them. I've even heard my mum mention something about removing them from the root. Like, ow. Oh, and that had a minor success rate!! Soooo, desperate enough to try banana peel? Good! You'll be happy you did!

The process is quite simple:
Hungry? - Eat the banana
Wart? - Cut a small section of the peel to completely cover the wart. (A little extra is fine) Then, keep the peel in place with tape or band-aids. I used tape because it was handy.

When I did this remedy, all three of my friends disappeared in two days. Gone. Vanished. It's really miraculous, so please go ahead and try! Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment