Welcome!

Helping you become self-confident.
Helping your life become dermatologistic.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Introduction

Hey, everyone! My name is Aspen, and I'm on a quest to solve every skin-related problem!

Basically I want people to feel good about themselves through skin, meaning if you have nice skin, you'll feel good! I've done research and conducted experiments on skin mainly having to do with the face. This is due to the fact that everyone sees the face, even you, and this is when people get the idea that they want to look nice - hence the reason for makeup. But why not look nice without makeup? What if we could all achieve natural beauty and good looks? This is my mission. :)

So, it all starts here. I would like as many of you as you can to post comments on problems you have, relating to the skin of course, and I will definitely do my best to help! I'll add a new post for every problem, and if multiple people have the same problem, I'll try to cover it all in one post.

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This is an excellent, blog. I love it :)

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I hope it continues to improve and receive many more lovely comments like yours! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know if you still check this blog, but i have a problem with overactive sebaceous glands on my genitals, do you have any possible cure? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've recently made a discovery which I should probably make a few posts about! :) Okay, here's my suggestion: There's this all-natural, wonderful soap that helps me with sooo many skin issues! :) It's called "Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap." There are many different varieties such as peppermint and almond (which is the one I am currently using), and the description says, "18-in-1 Hemp ALMOND PURE-CASTILE SOAP made with organic oils." It has multiple healthy ingredients that can treat many skin conditions, so I would go ahead and give it a go! I found this at my local organic market - specifically MOM's - but you can also find it on amazon.com! Now, what I would use complimentary to this would be Extra Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil! This has triglycerides that help repair the skin and it keeps many skin conditions and irritations at bay! I've read reviews saying that it has cured yeast infections and treated the irritation and redness from eczema. This coconut oil has wonderful healing properties! It can also be found at MOM's, or something similar, and at amazon.com! First, I would use the soap when in the shower or bath, and afterward use the coconut oil. Now, the cocnut oil is usually solid when below a 74-75 degree temperature, so you can choose to either rub it in your hands and then apply it, or just rub it in as you go. I highly recommend both of these organic wonders! :D I hope this helps! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete